Monday 16 January 2012

COLD AS ICE



Brrr!  The frozen north.  Today, a few days ago and the forecast for all this upcoming week is cold and more cold with falling snow here and there.  I must admit although, all my life I've endured cold winters in this great country of ours Canada, there are times like now I'd like to forsake this place during the winter season and spend my time in warmer climes.  It's not like I live in an igloo and am very comfortable in my heated cocoon of an apartment, it's just that when it gets bitterly cold, I don't have much motivation to go outside, dressed warmly or not.  Until the weather lets up, my few excursions is regulated to resupply groceries, paying bills or visiting friends.  On the bright side, there are worst places to live where natural disasters like hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes and such are more common.  So, as I've done in  past years, I just have to wait it out, till there is a break in the weather and anticipate the coming of spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment